Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Buddies... on air and online

Hello Buddies.

I'm really excited about this journey we're about to embark on. For the Buddies who will be sharing our stories on air... we're going to get started the end of August though we will likely need to meet in the next two weeks. I'll be giving you guys and gals a call this week to get a better gauge of your schedules.

Online Buddies... we will also launch together at the end of August. As we support each other online... we'll be encouraging everyone to keep a food journal. I'm checking out a few user friendly ones now and I'll pass that information along very soon.

In the meantime... thank you all so much for wanting to be a part of our Buddy system to get in heart healthy shape! I'm convinced that we can all accomplish realistic goals by supporting one another... whether it's on TV or online!!!

Barbara

No comments: