Friday, July 25, 2008

Barbara's Buddies

Hello Ladies and Gents... the time has come to reveal our Barbara's Buddies list.

We plan to do that Monday (7/28) morning on WBTV at 6:35.

This was a REALLY tough decision... and the last thing we want is to leave anyone out... so while we will share the names of those who will be on T.V.... we'll also explain the way we plan to include everyone in this initiative to get in better shape and improve our heart health!!!

Please join us Monday morning... I truly believe this is the start of something amazing. We will succeed if we do it together!!!!!!!!!

Heart disease, Stroke & Diabetes step back because we're stepping up our efforts to be proactively healthy.

Barbara

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be up bright and early to watch Monday morning, even if I don't get picked I hope you will let us support each other through blogs and such.
Thanks for doing this.
Gonna be 40 and FAB not Flab!!

MrsTucker said...

I think that regional buddies are a great idea (post from early July). It's been a LONG time since I've exercised on a daily basis, and I find too many excuses to put my health to the side. Becoming a mom for the second time (after 13 years) inspired me to get involved with Barbara's Buddies. I want to see my kids grow up - and I want to play with my grandkids one day without getting tired. Fitting into newer, smaller clothes is a just a perk!